Are you passionate about wildlife in our county?
You may well have the skills to help us protect, enhance and restore wildlife in our urban and rural spaces, but you may not know it yet.
Being a Trustee of Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust is not about being the person who can identify the most species, it is about applying your business or life skills to support our work and being part of a group of volunteers who run the Trust.
The skills you use every day in your work, in raising your family or in your leisure time may be exactly the skills we need within our Trustees.
If you are passionate about the importance of wildlife in our county and want to find out more about being a Trustee, we can put you in touch with a current Trustee for an informal chat.
But, what’s in it for me?
Being a Trustee requires commitment and dedication, but you also get a lot out of it, like:
- Being able to make a positive difference to our county’s wildlife and habitats, helping us to create a wilder future for Nottinghamshire
- Experience of working at a strategic level engaging with national issues
- The chance to work with a group of people who are so dedicated and passionate, that they give their time for free
- Painless learning from the expertise of others
- Sharing your own knowledge and expertise
- You’ll be doing something that matters to this and future generations
- New friendships
If you are interested or want to find out more please contact email@example.com