NTU Staff and Students: 50% off Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust Membership
Protecting Nottinghamshire's Wildlife
Nottingham Trent University staff and students can benefit from 50% off individual, joint or family memberships to Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust for one year!
Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust is a small independent charity that was set up by local people over 50 years ago. We are driven by our belief that everyone in Nottinghamshire deserves to live and work in a healthy, wildlife-rich natural world.
Join Us Today!
From as little as £1.37 (discounted offer price) per month you can help us achieve our vision and restore Nottinghamshire's wildlife with this exclusive offer for NTU Staff and Students.
We need your help!
By becoming a member of Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust your money will help look after local wildlife and the amazing wild places in our area.
Supporting the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust is easy. As a student or member of staff at Nottingham Trent University, you can join us through a time-limited, half-price membership offer that costs as little as £1.37 per month. You can join us as an individual member, or with your partner as a joint member, or as a family.
Monthly membership minimum donation amounts (with 50% off discount applied for one year, direct debit only):
- Individual memberships - minimum donation of £1.37 per month or £16.50 per year (50% off the regular minimum monthly donation amount of £2.75 per month or £33 per year).
- Joint memberships - minimum donation of £1.63 per month or £19.50 per year (50% off the regular minimum monthly donation amount of £3.25 per month or £39 per year).
- Family memberships - minimum donation of £1.88 per month or £22.50 per year (50% off the regular minimum monthly donation amount of £3.75 per month or £45 per year).
- A wildlife Welcome Pack including a membership card
- Nottinghamshire Wildlife Magazine three times a year
- A What’s On Guide three times a year
- Members E-Newsletter including wildlife news and local events
- The opportunity to attend free, exclusive members only events, including bat walks, lambing events and fungi walks.
- Young members receive a fun Wildlife Watch kit and quarterly magazine (as part of the Family Membership only)
- Knowledge that you’ll be helping to fund our work conserving and restoring important Nottinghamshire habitats for wildlife and our education work inspiring people of all ages to care for and protect wildlife for the future
For more details about becoming a member of Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust, please click here.
About Our Charity
Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust is the county’s largest environmental charity - run by local people for the benefit of local wildlife. We manage nature reserves across the county, champion nature and inspire adults and children about the natural world. Together we are working to create a Living Landscape for Nottinghamshire. We:
- Look after dozens of nature reserves all across Nottinghamshire as safe-havens for wildlife
- Stand up for wildlife through campaigning
- Create opportunities for communities to learn about their local wildlife, through events & education sessions
- Help landowners manage their land for wildlife
Our Partnership with NTU
Nottingham Trent University's Newton building is home to a pair of peregrine falcons who use a nest box provided in partnership with Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust. Webcams stream the pair's activities live on the NTU website so every year excited viewers follow the breeding season online.
Nottingham Trent University have also been supporter of our charity for many years as a 'Wildlife Guardian' business supporter.
Terms and conditions
This offer allows staff and students from Nottingham Trent University half price individual membership with Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust for 12 months, to be paid by direct debit on a monthly basis. At the end of the offer year, membership will revert to full price and debited on a monthly basis unless the membership is cancelled.
Offer applies to individual membership only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer applies to new members only. Offer valid whilst Nottingham Trent University remains a Wildlife Guardian corporate member of Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust.
Membership fees will be debited on or after the 10th day of each month. In the case of Joint and Family memberships, the Welcome Pack, Membership Magazines and other printed communications will be sent out to one postal address only.