Join our team!
We need someone to join our team of reception volunteers based at our office in Nottingham. As first point of contact with the general public our Receptionists have a very important role in representing the Trust with a warm, professional manner and excellent customer service.
What does the role involve?
- Answering the telephone in a friendly, helpful and professional manner
- Fielding calls to staff and emailing messages
- Logging calls
- Greeting visitors
- Helping staff from time to time with administrative tasks
What experience and skills are needed?
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Comfortable greeting and interacting with visitors,
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Confidence with visitors
What are the benefits of volunteering?
Gaining experience in working on reception area a full induction will be provided.
Excellent work experience for future employment prospects.
Free tea and coffee when volunteering and 20% reduction for all training courses, shop products and café food.
How much time am I expected to commit?
A half day slot for either the morning or afternoon (our office is open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri).
Is a reference required?