Become a Member
“The Wildlife Trusts play a very important part in protecting our natural heritage. I would encourage anyone who cares about wildlife to join them.”
Sir David Attenborough, Vice President of The Wildlife Trusts
Make a difference. Help us protect wildlife on your doorstep
If your local natural environment is important to you, you can make a real difference by becoming a member of Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust today. With your help we can protect wildlife in both urban and rural areas to create a Living Landscape rich in wildlife for everyone.
We need additional members to strengthen our voice when campaigning to save wildlife across the county.
Adult members receive:
• A wildlife welcome pack including a membership card
• Tri-annual Nottinghamshire Wildlife magazine
• Tri-annual What’s On Guide
• Opportunity to attend free, exclusive members-only-events
• Monthly E-Newsletter including wildlife news and updates on events
We are offering a free concise wildlife identification book with every new Individual, Joint, Family and Student membership.
Young members receive:
A fun Wildlife Watch kit and a quarterly magazine
How to join
We offer three simple joining methods:
1) Online membership form:You can either set up a monthly Direct Debit or pay using your Debit/Credit Card.
2) Printed Membership Form to subscribe via Direct Debit, Cheque or Credit/Debit Card payments. Complete our Printed Gift Membership Form to pay for a gift membership using a Debit/Credit Card or cheque.
3) Call the Membership Team on 0115 958 8242 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) for Direct Debit or Credit/Debit Card payments
Which membership type is best for you?
|Individual||One named person on the membership card||£27||£2.25|
|A life time membership for one person.||£500||N/A|
|Membership welcome pack is presented in a gift box. Price includes p&p.||£31||N/A|
|Joint||Two adults living at the same address. Both names will appear on the membership card.||£33||£2.75|
|Membership welcome pack is presented in a gift box. Price includes p&p.||£37||N/A|
|Includes two adults and Wildlife Watch membership for up to four children. Mailings can only be sent to one address. This membership type is also suitable for grandparents and their grandchildren.||£39||£3.25||Family
|Membership welcome pack is presented in a gift box. Price includes p&p.||£44||N/A|
|Student||Membership for one student in full- time education. Proof of student status is required.||£18||£1.50|
|Group / School
|For further information about group or school membership contact the Membership Team on 0115 958 8242.|
|Your business can make a real difference to Nottinghamshire’s wildlife through our Wildlife Guardians scheme.|