Wild Work Days
Engaged and motivated teams are at the heart of good business
Our Wild Work Days offer a unique and cost-effective team building experience. They are a great way to:
- Improve team working
- Develop better communication skills
- Create positive PR and strengthen your brand
- Boost employee well-being and morale
- Make a difference to your local community
We've got plenty of tasks available on our nature reserves (no previous experience required!)
So why not escape the office on your next day away? Help your team to feel invigorated, better connected and instilled with a fresh sense of achievement and pride.
You can expect:
- An exclusive team building experience in a spectacular setting
- All equipment and materials provided
- Full training, risk assessment and health and safety provision
- Expert supervision from our conservation staff
- A fun and rewarding activity, making a real difference for local wildlife and communities
£50 per person (plus VAT)
This charge covers the cost of planning and delivering your Wild Work Day, as well as helping us to make a Wilder Nottinghamshire.
Book your event
For more information and to arrange your Wild Work Day, contact our Business Partnerships Team. Call 0115 958 8242 or use our contact form.
Let us know you're coming to your Wild Work Day!
If you're coming along to your organisation's Wild Work Day, let us know by filling in the form below. It'll only take you a minute.