Working with businesses
Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust can help your organisation deliver and enhance its CSR and staff health and wellbeing policies, through offering: -
* Staff volunteering and community giving
* Environmental protection and wildlife conservation
* Mental health and wellbeing of staff through access to nature and time outdoors on our nature reserves
* Increased staff loyalty to your organisation and employee satisfaction
* Educating the next generation and inspiring them to protect wildlife on their doorstep – through funding out education programme for Wild tots, school children and teenagers (Keeping it Wild)
Becoming a corporate supporter can help to fulfil the demands of your companies’ corporate social responsibility policy, engage your staff and reach new audiences.
Join a network of local companies, which support Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust in protecting wildlife for the future, whilst making a tangible difference to your business and to the local environment where your customers and employees live.
Supporting Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust can help you...
* Differentiate your business
* Network with like-minded individuals and companies
* Demonstrate commitment to your community & the environment
* Attract new customers and clients
* Raise your profile
Our Corporate Team is experienced in working with companies of all sizes and in many different business sectors. Please have a look at the various ways your business can support our charity and get in touch to find out more.